AWFS®FAIR—GROWING WITH THE INDUSTRY
AWFS®Fair notched a significant increase in participation in 2015 and is now building on that momentum in anticipation of the 2017 show, July 19-22 in Las Vegas.
Known as the industry’s innovation marketplace, AWFS®Fair is the “go to” event for thousands of woodworking manufacturing professionals who need cutting-edge solutions to make their operations more competitive and more profitable. Addressing that quest for innovation, AWFS®Fair 2017 once again brings the entire global industry together for an in-depth review of the new developments and advances that are driving the market. Participants benefit from high-quality educational programming in the industry (the College of Woodworking Knowledge®), a huge, expanded show floor that features top suppliers and resources, and a variety of opportunities to network, learn and acquire the relevant information and strategies to help them grow along with their industry.
- Film and Television Legend John Ratzenberger to Keynote AWFS®Fair
- AWFS®Fair Announces Closets and Organized Storage Pavilion, Co-Sponsored by Closets & Organized Storage Magazine
- 2017 Student Competitions Call for Entries (August 2016, PDF)
- AWFS®Fair Shows Continued Growth in Attendance and Exhibitor Participation, Fueling Strong Start in 2017 Exhibit Sales
- Canadian High School Student Wins Fresh Wood Best of Show Trophy
- Eight Companies Given Visionary New Product Award
- AWFS Announces New Look for Fresh Wood Trophy
- AWFS® Seeks Judges for “Visionary” New Product Entrees
- AWFS® Calls for New Product Award Entries
- Furniture Icon John Bassett, III to Speak at AWFS®Fair
- AWFS Announces Fresh Wood Judging Panel
- AWFS®Fair to Highlight Plastics at the 2015 Event
- AWFS®Fair Introduces New Logo for 2015 Plastics Program