Welcome to the AWFS Fair Experience!
July 19-22, 2017, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
The AWFS®Fair is one of North America’s largest trade shows for the wood products manufacturing industry, serving businesses in the residential and commercial furnishings arena – predominantly cabinet, millwork and furniture. AWFS welcomes educators and students at the Fair to see and learn about the industry and the jobs it offers. Take advantage of this opportunity to view the latest technology, learn from industry experts and network with peers.
SPECIAL SHOW PRICING FOR EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS
Exhibit hall entry: FREE for all qualified educators and students* in North American wood technology or related programs. International students and teachers must register as a general attendee here.
Please note: No one under age 16 can be admitted to the show.
CWWK Educational Seminars: $10 each, unlimited — a drastically reduced rate. Includes the Teacher Track seminars designed expressly for educators. The CWWK seminar program will be published in April 2017.
*Verifying Teacher/Student Status
Registration may be completed in advance online or by submitting the registration form via mail or fax, or it may be completed on-site at the AWFS Fair registration desk. The following Qualification Items are required to verify eligibility for the special registration rates:
- Your business card verifying woodworking-related subject matter OR
- A letter from the school on school letterhead verifying current employment as wood-related educator
- Current school identification card PLUS
- ONE of the following items:
- Official letter (on school letterhead) from teacher/school verifying wood-related coursework
- OR A copy of your current class schedule verifying wood-related coursework
- OR Registered teacher is with student at time of registration on-site (cannot pre-register with this option)
If submitting these items with advance registration (via fax, mail-in or online), submit by ONE of the following methods:
- Online, upload documentation via registration process
- Scan and e-mail to email@example.com
- Fax to (323) 838-9443
- Mail to: AWFS, Attn: Adria Torrez, 2400 E Katella Ave Suite 340, Anaheim, CA 92806
Please complete one registration form for each individual. DO NOT enter multiple individuals on a single registration form. Students and teachers who are finalists in the Fresh Wood or the Turning to the Future competitions DO NOT need to submit a registration form as AWFS will register this group separately. AWFS® reserves the right to revise or modify these policies.
SPECIAL ACTIVITIES AT THE SHOW
- Teachers and Industry Networking Luncheon (check back closer to the show for details)
- Fresh Wood student woodworking competition – See the remarkable display of finalists from high school and post-secondary schools across North America. The entry deadline for 2017 is May 1, 2017. For full information on Fresh Wood, click here.
- AAW Turning to the Future competition – High school and post secondary students enter turned projects and compete for cash prizes. Entry deadline is May 1, 2017. Click here for complete information.
TO REGISTER ONLINE for the AWFS FAIR, CLICK HERE.
For additional information, contact AWFS at (800) 946-2937
Check Out More AWFS Education Initiatives Including Resources for the Classroom